Toogood is one of London’s leading fashion and interiors brands. The studio designs and manufactures artisanal, sculptural products across furniture, homeware accessories and contemporary clothing, as well as providing bespoke interior design services for commercial and residential projects. We’re a founder-led business, where a passion for excellence in design unites the team across departments.
With a growing volume fashion and homeware business alongside an established business in made to order furniture, we're looking for an energetic and ambitious Merchandiser to support the team across all product areas. Experience in the field of fashion is vital, alongside an interest in furniture and homewares.
This is a freelance position on a part time basis of 1-2 days per week, with the opportunity to grow with the business.
- Responsible for managing and updating monthly e-commerce trade reports and assist in delivering end of season insight and recommendations report for the wider team
- Assist with Collection e-commerce buy; budget planning, option framework, identifying seasonal ‘heroes’ and planning for continuity product range
- Analyse seasonal fashion sales, furniture and homeware sales, and e-commerce data to identify opportunities in future ranges and provide clear recommendations to the wider team. Use current and historical performance to compile ‘lessons learnt’ analysis on sales revenue, achieved margins, sell through and profit.
- Conduct competitive analysis across all product categories, feeding back on product opportunities to the wider team
- Review existing reporting across the business, including forecasting, analysis, and inventory strategies and provide recommendations for improvement and standardisation
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Merchandising Manager or Planner role, ideally in luxury fashion. Knowledge of the furniture and homewares market is a bonus
- Experience in working across multiple and varied sources of data
- Advanced Excel knowledge is a must
- Problem solving aptitude, attention to detail and strong organisational capability
To express your interest in this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries about this role or require any reasonable adjustments for your application please contact email@example.com
Toogood is committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all, where talent is nurtured and the unconventional is celebrated. The diversity of thought that our studio is upheld by - a motto of restless experimentation - is fuelled by the diversity of our team. We actively encourage applications from those currently and historically underrepresented in the creative industries. At Toogood we want you to Be Brave, Have Drive, Always Care